Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ugh

I should really be downstairs sorting out the cess pool we call a basement. I'm not sure why we've kept so. much. stuff. Ugh. So I'm sitting here procrastinating the long walk down the stairs and trying to find a way to move a large heavy box upstairs so I don't have to stay downstairs in the dark, damp, cold basement.

So far, this is working just wonderfully. I've spent some time checking the news, watching tv, reading some blogs.

But I'm not going to be able to put this off much longer. *sigh* So soon I will drag my sorry self downstairs and poke through some boxes, worrying the entire time about spiders and other various creepy crawlies touching me or coming in my vicinity. So think of me some time this evening...possibly later depending on how long I can continue to fight the urge to organize.

No comments: