Friday, February 15, 2008

ch 8 sc 8

Went to my LYS (Local Yarn Store) for the first time today. I bought 2 balls of yarn to crochet Scott a scarf, very manly grey yarn. I'm going to try and start that in the next couple of weeks. For myself I bought some very girly pinky, purple variegated yarn to make a bag for my hooks. I snagged some cotton yarn on sale for practicing with.

So now I will start crocheting in earnest...much better now that I have a couple of actual projects.

All of this learning is for preparation for February 20th...what's so important about the 20th?

Quit day....no more smoking...

Dun dun duuuuun.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did manage to get some pretty sweet yarn, but I was a little disappointed in the salesperson there. :/ It's usually pretty friendly in there. We'll have to go to my LYS next.

But I want more of that rust coloured yarn first ;) It's so pretty...

As for quitting smoking..I am afeared...